Top Five Reasons to Buy a Phone Stun Gun
A phone stun gun is the perfect solution self protection device - as long as you live in a place that allows them to be carried in public. Laws vary from state to state; some require a permit, and only allow carrying by security officers or members of law enforcement. It’s a good idea to double check and make sure you will not be breaking the law before wearing a stunner outside your home - fines are steep if you get caught! For those who are permitted to carry a phone stun gun, the advantages are many:
- The discrete look keeps the stun gun from being readily recognized for what it really is, cutting down on questions and wary looks from passersby. Even though the phone isn’t operable as such, outwardly the disguise is perfect!
- The small lightweight design makes it easy to carry on the hip or in a handbag; these stunners stand under 5 inches tall and weigh not much more than a real cell phone. Many even come with a free belt clip that offers secure attachment.
- A phone stun gun generally operates on two or three (3) CR2 batteries, which are extremely dependable as well as light weight. These batteries are inexpensive and easily obtainable, and have a long shelf life. They should be checked for charge at regular intervals, and replaced if necessary.
- Many models have a bright built in flashlight, making dark parking garages nothing to fear! This is a great feature for seeing to fit your key in the lock in a shadowed doorway as well. A lot of phone stun guns also feature 100db alarm, which can bring help running if you get in trouble.
- The high voltage, low amperage shock a phone stun gun delivers is impressive for such a small device - up to 950,00 volts of pure power packed into a tiny delivery system is sure to knock any would be attacker off of his feet!
"Self-defense is the clearest of all laws, and for this reason: lawyers didn't make it."
- Douglas William Jerrold
The biggest advantage of a phone stun gun is the element of surprise it gives you against an attacker. If you are at close quarters, you can simply trigger the gun and buy yourself time to run. The longer a burst that you can give, the longer it will take your assailant to recover and the longer you will have to escape. Carrying a phone stun gun can afford you with a sense of security even if you never end up having to use it - jumping at shadows is no fun, and it helps to know you are not defenseless in case of unexpected attack.
Stun guns make it possible for the average person to defend themselves against any assailant with a push of a button - regardless of differences in size, gender or strength. Remember to check if there are restrictions or requirements such as a carry permit before taking your phone stun gun out of your home or place of business - then rest assured that your personal safety is taken care of!
800,000 Volt Red Cell Phone Stun Gun
800,000 Volt Blue Cell Phone Stun Gun
950,000 Volt Pretender Cell Phone Stun Gun
Cell Phone Stun Gun w/Alarm & Light